CodeIgniter - Overview
CodeIgniter is a simple , elegant and powerful toolkit with a very small footprint, used by those developers who want to create full-featured Web Applications. CodeIgniter is an Open Source PHP Framework. It has a very rich set of functionality, which will increase the speed of website development work.
As there are various sources through which websites can be developed, but Codeigniter is preferred over the others
Some of the most important features are mentioned below:
- Codeigniter is very simple to configure, as it is an open source framework.
- As per our own requirement we can do customization very easily.
- Those who don’t want to waste a lot of time in difficult coding, as coding in PHP is easy to use, simple and very quick.
- It allows us to well organize the code underlying our webpage easily.
- The folder structure used here is linear therefore very easy to use.
- It helps in easy hassle- free migration of server hosting from one to another.
- CodeIgniter make use of the MVC system to simplify the coding, expedient and reusable.
- It helps to find out the errors in codes and fix the issues in the web applications.
- It is a user-friendly which help developers to create a dynamic, secure and effective web applications in a short time.
- Programmers can create web applications as with additional features and high-end functionalities by using in-built resource and libraries of the CodeIgniter.
- Programmers uses CI because of Fast development , It creates both front-end and rear-end of a web-application in secure and fast manner.
- Its active record implementation feature is outstanding and quick and easy to remember.
So here is 2nd chapter finish of the Codeigniter tutorial
, click on next Page