What Does Search Engine Submission Mean?
Search Engine Submission happens When websites submit pages for indexing. Search engine submission means that the website has started optimizing its website.
The first step in off- page SEO Activites, it indexes every web page present on the website.
Two methods exist for search engine submission which are
- Using tools like Google webmaster central and index each and every webpage individually.
- Or index every webpage in bulk by submitting the Homepage URL
What are the Benefits of Search Engine Submission in SEO?
The following are the benefits of search engine submission in SEO
- Spreads visibility and ranking of the website on SERPS
- Increases the traffic on the website
- Brand awareness of the products sold on the website
- Informative content of the website is spread effectively
- cheap and effective method
- Increases revenue for the website.